Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching Course | Holistic Weight Loss Coaching Course
This is a dual certificate course, Holistic Health and Wellness and Holistic Weight Loss Practitioner Coaching Certified Courses.
Health and Wellness is the world No 1 fastest growing Niche that is gaining popularity with people constantly battling with how they feel, how they look, finding fulfilment, looking for where they belong in a world that is so driven by material goods and superficial contentment.
People are now looking for others to help and guide them to looking internally for what’s missing and assistance in putting the pieces together. Health and Wellness Coaches are sought out globally.
Is this course right for you?
Our dual program, is for individuals who wish to specialise in the area of Holistic Health – our program addresses all area for the client – no one person can find peace, fulfilment, passion, health, wellness without addressing the whole being!
We address –Mind, Body and Spirit in our clients, as we recognise that all areas are essential to be successful in obtaining and being able to sustain a healthier, more active and successful lifestyle.
The recognition of the emotional causes of behind the reasons your clients have come to see you, are fundamental to seeing your client – not just seeing the presenting problem.
Holistic Health, Wellness and Weight Loss Coaching Certificate Program is for you if you are passionate about helping others, perhaps you are already a Complimentary Therapist and looking for new ways to assist your clients or you are ready to embark on an amazing career as an Holistic Therapist.
Therefore if you are already involved in the health and wellness industry either as a Complimentary Therapist, Reiki Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, Crystal Practitioner, Meditation Teacher, Mindfulness Practitioner, Personal Trainer, Weight Loss Product Retailer, Life Coach and looking to take your practise to a new level or add a specialist or professional accreditation to your modality this course is probably perfect for you.
If you’re someone wanting to enter this area and have a personal interest in Health, Wellness and Weight Loss this course will provide you with all the necessary insights and training you will need to start your Holistic Coaching business.
About the Course
Our course is offered online so you can study at a flexible pace. It’s an easy to follow, progressive step by step curriculum to understanding all the dimensions of wellness.
Throughout each module, we look at the various elements of Health, Wellness and Weight Loss. Yes, it’s a very comprehensive course, with lots to cover, but don’t worry you will never be on your own with Julie, Colin and the Natura team always here to help you.
How will our Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching Certificate Program Benefit You?
- You will become a results role-model as you go through the program yourself.
- We show you how to balance work and life and actually live with less-stress while becoming your best in every area of your life.
- When you finish this course you walk away with 2 Certificates that are valid in 26 countries, plus done-for-you resources that make it easy for you to begin your career as an Holistic Health and Wellness Coach/Holistic Weight Loss Coach.
- You also receive ongoing personal and professional development support that sets you up for success!
Who Might Your Clients Be:
- Your clients are living a stress-filled imbalanced life that is causing them to burn-out in so many ways. They turn to unhealthy habits to keep them going which only perpetuates the cycle.
- Struggle with competing priorities and feel less than good enough at any of them which is impacting every area of their life
- Work in a career or business that demands more of their “after-work” time and they fear saying no or setting boundaries because they need the income
- Are living a chaotic stress-filled life just to stay one step ahead which is negatively impacting their relationship and health
- Can’t remember the last time they enjoyed going to work and it’s impacting their home life
- Started a business to have more freedom but have less time and more stress
- Secretly just want to escape to an island where no one can find them
- Burnt out – overwhelm has set in
- Want to get in touch with their spiritual side – and don’t know where to start
- Need more free time
- Want to find their passion in life
- Are asking the big questions “Who am I” and “What is my purpose”
- There will be many more reasons, you can however Niche your program to suit areas that you are passionate about or already working in.
When Can You Start Your Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching Certificate Program?
What are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a comprehensive program that gives you everything that you need plus much more, then look no further.
Start learning right now or take the course when it is convenient for you! The course can be accessed 24-7 from most devices with an internet connection. The first two units open straight away, and the course is drip fed one module per week from there. No stress there is no time limit on finishing the course – take the time it takes.
As always in doing any Courses with Natura Training Institute, you receive program updates, resources, ongoing support and life time access to your material; NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.
Our curriculum covers the following subjects:
Module 1 – What Is Wellness
- HW Unit 1 – What is Wellness
- HW Unit 2 – Dimensions of Wellness
- HW Unit 3 – Can You Succeed by Being Negative
- HW Unit 4 – Health is the New Wealth – Are You Healthy Exercise
- HW Unit 6 – Your Role as a Health & Wellness Coach
- HWL Unit 1 – What is a Holistic Weight Loss Coach
- HWL Unit 2 – What is Coaching
- HWL Unit 3 – What is the Definition of Coaching
- HWL Unit 4 – Some Important Definitions in Coaching
- HWL Unit 5 – What is the difference between Life Coaching and Holistic Weight Loss Coaching
- HWL Unit 6 – Client Welcome Packet
- HWL Unit 7 – Preparing Your Client for their First Coaching Session
Module 2 – Life Balance | Co-Dependency
- HW Unit 1 – Life Balance
- HW Unit 1a – Life Balance Assessment
- HW Unit 1b – Life Balance Results
- HW Unit 2 – It’s Time to Get Organised
- HW Unit 3 – 12 Everyday Habits of Wellness
- HWL|Core Unit 1 – Developing Positive Self Image
- HWL|Core Unit 2 – Co-Dependency – How to Recognise it
Module 3 – The Holisitic Weight Loss Coach – Key Aspects of Self-Improvement
- HWL Unit 1 – Holistic Weight Loss Coach
- The Coach’s Job in the Weight Loss Process
- Understanding Weight Issues
- Why do People Gain Weight?
- The Emotional Facts
- Holistic Weight Management
- HW Unit 1 – Decluttering for Health and Wellness
- HW Unit 2 – Play and Your Wellness
- HW Unit 3 – Promoting Personal Growth
- HW Unit 4 – Why Disease Occurs
- HW Unit 5 – 6 Keys Aspects of Self-Improvement Infographic
- HHW|Core – Setting Your Health and Body Goals
Module 4 Fundamentals of Goal Attainment | Quality of Life Wellness
- HWL| CORE – Fundamentals of Goal Attainment
- Goal Defined
- The PPS Formula
- Long Term Versus Short Term Goals
- Goal Setting Tips
- The # 1 way to Keep Clients Happy
- 3 Natural Coaching Models
- Setting Goals during the Coaching Sessions
- Goal and Milestone Worksheet
- 13 Goal Setting Areas
- HW Unit 1 – The Power of Silence – Part 1
- HW Unit 2 – 8 Key Characteristics of Wellness
- HW Unit 3 – Making Eating Healthy A Part of your Every Day Life
- HW Unit 4 – Ways to Improve Your Diet
- HW Unit 5 – The Path to Health & Wellness
Module 5 Affirmations |Emotional Wellness
- HWL| CORE- Affirmations
- What are Affirmations
- How do Affirmations Work
- Why Use Affirmations
- The Process of beginning to use Affirmations
- Examples of Positive affirmations
- Rules to success with Affirmations
- What areas of our life can we use Affirmations in
- HW Unit 1 – Power of Silence Part 2
- HW Unit 2 – Dynamic Changes over Time
- HW Unit 3 – Making Exercise a Part of Your Every Day Life
- HW Unit 4 – Considerations for Emotional Wellness
- HW Unit 5 – Creating the Health & Wellness Recovery Plan
Module 6 Stress Management| Physical Wellness
- HWL | CORE – Stress Management
- Weight Loss through Stress and Anxiety Management
- Cause and Effects of Stress
- Physiology of the flight or fight response
- How our bodies react during fight or flight
- Recognising Stress Signals
- Coping with Stress
- The Relaxation Response
- Steps to Elicit the Relaxation Response
- Stress Management Journal
- Stress Management Quiz
- HW Unit 1 Staying on the Health Track
- HW Unit 2 Seeking and Achieving Vitality
- HW Unit 3 Physical Wellness To Do List
Module 7 Action Plans |Spiritual Wellness
- HWL|CORE – Action Plans 101
- Designing the Action Plan
- Strategising and Completing the Action Plan
- The 5 Ideas When Engaging in Strategic Planning
- Helpful Individual Client Questions
- Necessary Coach questions
- HW Unit 1 – What is Holism and Holistic Wellness
- HW Unit 2 – Improve Wellness of Spirit
- HW Unit 3 – Self Control – Mindset
- HW Unit 4 – Top 10 Spiritual Wellness Tips
- HW Unit 5 – Vitamines, Supplementations and Healing
- HW Unit 5a – Further Vitamin Information
- HW Unit 5b – Understanding Detoxification
- HW Unit 5c- Veganism & Health
Module 8 Coaching Process Overview | Acceptance
- HWL | Core – Coaching Process Overview
- – Increase Your Clients Commitment Level
- – Preparing Yourself for the First Official Coaching Session
- – Information You need from Clients
- – Expectations for the Sessions
- – Anticipate Questions
- – Getting into the Zone
- – Wrapping Up
- – What your Client Needs to do Before Your First Coaching Session
- – Client Welcome Pack Questionnaire
- – Getting Started with a Business Coaching Relationship
- HW Unit 1 – 6 Benefits of Loving Yourself
- HW Unit 2 – Acceptance
- HW Unit 3 – Steps to Wellness
- HW Unit 4 – Social Wellness Tips
Module 9 Addictions and Obstacles | Becoming Whole
- HWL | CORE – Addictions and Obstables
- – Dealing with Obstacles
- – Motivating Your Client
- – How to Avoid Overeating
- – Maintaining a Schedule is Key
- – Dealing with Addictions
- – Signs a Client Has an Addiction
- – How Do You Coach a Client with Addictions
- – Questions to Help Weaken the Addiction
- – Daily Habits that Weaken the Addiction
- HW Unit 1 – Becoming A Whole Person
- HW Unit 2 – Comfort Zone
- HW Unit 3 – Wellness of the World
- HW Unit 4 – Achieving Vitality Instead of Targeting Disease Prevention
- HW Unit 5 – 50 Empowering Thoughts
Module 10 All About Diets |Personal Fulfilment
- HWL | CORE – All About Diets
- – All About Diets
- – Diets That have to Go
- – How to Choose Lifestyle Eating
- – Tips for Eating Out
- – The Most Effective Lifestyle Plans
- – 3 Ways to Reduce Your Calorie Intake
- – Calculating How Many Calories a Client Needs Per day
- – Snack Ideas and More
- – Best EASY Snacks for Weight Loss
- – The BEST Dieting Substitutions
- – Weight Loss Tips and Secrets
- – The Very Best Weight Loss Secret
- – How to Keep the Weight off When it’s Gone
- HW Unit 1 – Personal Fulfilment
- HW Unit 2 – Happiness, Positivity & Optimism
- HW Unit 3 – Procrastinating
- HW Unit 4 – Measuring Self-Worth
Module 11 Obesity in Children and Teenagers | Mindfulness
- HWL | CORE – Obesity In Children and Teenagers
- – Children, Youth and Diets
- – Coaching Parents on How to Change a Child’s Weight
- – Obesity and Children
- – Encourage Children to Feel Their Feelings (and Not Eat to Avoid them)
- – How to for Parents
- – Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
- – Meditation for Children
- – Emotional issues pertaining to Children and Teenagers
- HW Unit 1 – Mindfulness for Personal Wellness
- HW Unit 2 – Are You Proactive In Your Own Wellness
- HW Unit 3 – Defining Wellness Success
- HW Unit 4 – The Role of Holistic Medicine and Achieving Holistic Wellness
- 3 Month Transformation Program